A chronicle of the mischief we've managed to pull off, the mischief we've managed to keep from being pulled off, and the mischief we'd like to pull off.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Go, Dec, Go
I love the crawling stage, but it's so short lived.
Yea for Declan! Today as I catch up on blogs I notice he's the third baby crawling now. How fun! Much better than the camping trip, Poor Jensen:( And poor rest of the family too:(
Ken- 39, finances the Mischief (thanks to high drug prices);
Nichole- 34, manages the Mischief;
Jensen- 9, Mischief Maker-in-Chief;
Zaddock- 6, Minister of Mischief;
Sage- 3, Mischief Maker;
Declan- 1, Mischief Maker in training
Titles are subject to change.
4 comments:
he's precious nichole! right down to the drool about to drip from his chin!!!
he is gorgeous! good job for documenting that special moment.
Yea for Declan! Today as I catch up on blogs I notice he's the third baby crawling now. How fun!
Much better than the camping trip, Poor Jensen:( And poor rest of the family too:(
Great job on catching the moment and thank you for sharing it. What a doll. You two certainly make beautiful children.
Post a Comment